A central hub for advising forms used by staff and students to facilitate academic progress.
Forms for Students
- The Former Quarter Drop Form/FQD (formerly known as The Hardship Withdrawal Form)
- Register to Vote in the State of Washington
- Returning Student Application Form
- Withdrawal from Current Quarter Form
- The Endorsement Evaluation Form for students who plan to apply to the College of Education's Masters in Teaching Program
If the form you are looking for is not listed above, you may find it here:
- Student Forms (which students must initiate)
- Registration Transaction Form (Time Conflicts, Audit Grading, Changes in Variable Credits, International Student Course Drop, Section Changes, and Cross-campus registration)
Forms for Advisors
These forms may only be filled out by advisors on behalf of student upon request. Once completed, these forms are sent to the Registrar or Graduation.
- Change of Major Form
- Change of Minor Form
- Student must have a declared major in order to declare a minor.
- Student must declare a minor with their major advisor.
- Step 1 of 2 in Graduation Application Process; The Degree Audit Form on EARS
- Step 2 of 2 in Graduation Application Process: The Graduation Application Form through WAG